Our COVID19 Safety Policy
I want to reassure you that I have taken all steps to ensure I am following the correct guidelines for a safe place to have your facial treatments. I will be wearing a mask and visor throughout your treatment while ensuring you have the full effect of tranquillity calmness and the most important YOU TIME.
- Any clients with symptoms of COVID-19 (please see www.gov.co.uk) please call asap and we can reschedule your appointment, also do not attend your appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive or showing signs of the infection
- Please arrive on time for your appointment not too early and not too late!
- Please arrive wearing a mask and use the hand sanitizer by the door, I will also ask you to wash your hands before the treatment.
- I will check your temperature as you enter.
- Please come along to your appointment unless discussed beforehand.
- After each client the studio will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes, all towels are replaced and no blankets will be used.
- Unfortunately, I am unable to offer refreshments at this time but please ensure you bring some water with you. I will have disposable cups if necessary
- Payments can be made with BACS or cash but please try and bring the correct amount.